Forget about eyelash extensions! If you haven’t heard, there is a new lash treatment in town that has rendered mascara and lash extensions useless. If you have tough and short eyelashes, this unique beauty treatment got you covered. The new procedure will help you achieve curly, voluminous, and youthful lashes within one hour. Besides, your eyes will get that flutter, sexy and natural look that you have always desired! Read on to learn more about this popular eyelash treatment.
What is a Lash Lift?
A lash lift curls, colors, and elevates your natural eyelashes. The procedure involves curling, lifting, and perming eyelashes to produce fuller, beautiful eyes. It causes your lashes to bend upwards, leaving your eyes more bright and open. Sometimes, eyelash lift is done together with a lash tint to give excellent results. This painless procedure causes your eyelashes to look fuller, thicker and darker.
Lash lifting results usually last longer than extensions and need little maintenance. It is ideal for people who want their eyelashes to be tinted, lengthened, and lifted. Eyelash lift will make your lashes look darker, longer, and prominent. Plus, lash lifting saves you time because you can wake up twenty minutes late without worrying about your eyelashes. You don’t have to put on fake lashes or mascara since yours will look excellent without them.
How Does The Lash Lift Work?
When you first walk in for your lash lift and tint appointment, the esthetician will discuss the ultimate results desired- for example; achieve curved lashes, sexy curls, or a well-defined fanned-out appearance. Then, she will instruct you to lie in bed to start the treatment. Always remember that the whole lash lift and tint procedure may take between 45 minutes to an hour.
Eyelashes lift is a chemical procedure. This painless procedure is almost similar to perming your hair -since the chemical compounds break down the bonds in your eyelashes, helping them to change shape.
Steps involved in Lash Lift Procedure:
- Before your appointment, make sure that your eyelashes are clean free from makeup, cream, and oil.
- Put an under-eye gel patch on the lower lashes to prevent them from curling upwards.
- On your upper eyelids, place silicon pads to hold the eyelids together as the perming solution is strategically applied.
- Next, comb the lashes carefully and gently. This is an essential step since your esthetician has to comb the lashes from their base upwards.
- If the combing part is not done correctly, the lashes can end up pointing in various directions.
- Apply the perming solution to curl the lashes. This step can take anywhere between 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then, get rid of the perming solution using clean cotton wool.
- Apply a setting solution to your eyelashes so that they face upwards towards the silicon pad. This step may take around 10 minutes. Then eliminate the solution using sterilized cotton wool.
- Apply lash tint. Choose the color, and your esthetician applies similar color to your eyelashes. We recommend that you select natural colors for the eyelashes.
- After 10 minutes, eliminate the lash tint. Your esthetician will clean the lashes with nourishing oil.
- Comb your lashes straight, get rid of the silicone pads. Congratulations! You have achieved your dream curly and voluminous eyelashes.
The first two days after a lash lift and tint procedure are essential to maintaining those significant results. Some eyelashes lift aftercare tips to help you keep stunning effects, including avoiding water, steam, eye makeup, and removers. As with any hair perming procedure, humidity and moisture can instantly ruin your results. Don’t rub your lashes and avoid heat 48 hours after the lash lift treatment.
How Long Does a Lash Lift Last?
The stunning results of an eyelash lifting treatment can last anywhere between six to eight weeks, based on how faster your eyelashes grow. Many women swear by this procedure because it is pocket-friendly and requires less maintenance.
Lash Lift and Tint Before and After
The natural direction, thickness, and shapes of your eyelashes will dictate the results you will get after the lash lift procedure. If you have flat eyelashes, you will note a vast difference after undergoing the lash lifting treatment. Your eyes will look more ‘awake’ younger and brighter. Plus, the eyelashes will appear more defined, fuller and longer.
Is Lash Lift Safe?
Lash Lift is a safe procedure because it will not damage your natural eyelashes. You may experience redness around your eyes after the treatment, but that will vanish after a few minutes. Most women find the eyelash lifting procedure very relaxing and painless.
Say Goodbye to Mascara and Book Your Appointment Today
Do you want to improve your eyelash game but don’t know where to start? Lash lift and tint is an excellent procedure that will make your eyes look voluminous, dramatic, and curly. Lash lifting can be a perfect option for special occasions like weddings, birthdays, or during festivities.
If you are searching for an alternative to lash extensions or want to up your lash game with our eyelash lift service, make sure you book an appointment with our experienced esthetician online or call us at 615-653-0281 to get started today.